unkellsam
PPCGeeks Regular

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well i thought about this and thought that it was a little disrespectful to come into another chef's thread and advertise another rom, it's not like we all don't look around on ppcgeek and look at all the different roms to see what's new or different between roms when we are bored, but that's a good thing as everything must be working with your current rom and you can tell that from the thread being so quiet, i'm sure deck is up to something with not being around and things are quiet, so deck if your around give us a little peak into what your working on.

Cooking roms is all voluntary, and the chefs do it to help out others. The whole point is to get the best phone experience possible. If another user has a better experience with another rom, I would like to hear about it - I'm sure Deck would like to hear about it as well so that he can learn from it and top it. Personally, I don't have time to go around and try every other rom or read other threads and I doubt the chefs do either.

I would agree with you if this were for profit and somebody was advertising another product on this page, that would be stealing business, but it's not. Deck doesn't gain anything from you or me downloading his rom, he's generous enough to spend time and effort sharing his great work with the world. All we can offer him is our support in his quest to be the best, and part of that is sharing awareness of arguably better roms so that he can surpass them.

-