View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:23 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
Pretty much what i'm looking for is how to get the notification bar that's in the middle with the email, text, calendar etc...icons that's all i really want oh yeah and the dual flip & analog clocks i'll take a look at the cookie mods page & see what i come up with though thanks for your help.
My guess, and it's just that, a guess, is unzip the file, run max manila, then drop in the mode9.dll into the /windows folder, and then load up the other mods, i.e. the clocks, etc so they're overlaying the max manila theme. Or hang out for DC to show his face and he'll get you through it. I don't know about the notification bar, I personally use cookie w/ Santods mods to remove stuff from my home screen, my slider is hidden until I need it, I don't want everything all over my home screen, so I can't offer real life recommendations. Sorry bro.