View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
@ fishingmedic....I'm not familiar with mode 9 mods so could u expl that part to me & as far as cookie mods does that give me the soft taskbar also?
Sorry bro, I thought you meant you were doing the mode9 mods yourself, that's tricky stuff. I also don't know what you mean by soft taskbar. But take a glance in Santod's thread about cookies mods, I'm personally running 1.6 right now and love the mods you can do, especially with the editor that goes with it. Or shoot Young DC a Pm, I'm sure he'll walk you through the loading of what he listed. Were you loading everything from a fresh HR? If not, you may want to try it again following DC's instructions but without any other manila mods loaded up as they may be causing conflicts.