View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Request: Pink Sense 2.1 theme

My girl has a TP2 and I flashed her over to MightyROM 2-10, but the only themes I could find from Mighty & Rico were Red & Blue but you know girls and how they love their PINK..

So in searching through all these threads I found like 2-3 but they were either.
  • For WM6.1 not 6.5
  • For TF3D not Manila 2.1
  • Just plain old outdated with no compatibility
With that said, I'm just seein if anyone out there with current themes already "Lil Rico, S2W, Santod, etc" could use one of your themes that's already available and just make everything from whatever color it is to PiNk..

Others have asked already and had no success so if it's to hard to do I understand, but I'd appreciate it very much if one of you could throw something together real quick or could link me to where I could find a Pink WM65 Manila 2.1 theme.... Thanks...