View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:32 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation SuperUser Permissions BLANK!!! help pls

hey i am running modacos rom and ive noticed that root required apps arent working. like wireless tehter or cache mate. and ive found the problem but with no solution

if i open up the SuperUser Permissions it is blank i think something int here got deleted. i dont know how to re add that with out wiping and reloading everything. and i really dont want to have to do that just to get a couple apps to work.

does anyone know how to add the permissions back in there and if you do can you either point me in the right direction or geive me the steps on how to do it. MUCH APPRECIATED...

i found this when searching but it didnt pan out.... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106277

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?