View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:21 PM
BroMarduk
PPCGeeks Regular

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Has anyone else had a meeting reminder pop up interfere with the slide lock screen? I just had to pull the battery because the slide lock stopped working. Not sure if it was related to the meeting reminder but they happened in conjunction.
I have had a similar experience when plugging the phone in to the computer via USB when the screen is locked (with a PIN). For some reason the slide lock screen (I'm using the default WM one via the CAB) doesn't load or really slowly loads sometimes making it impossible to get to the PIN entry screen that appears when you plug in via USB and have a PIN assigned. If I unplug the phone, then unlock it manually then plug it in again, it usually works fine.

Wonder if it's a speed or memory issue as sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't (but it always has a delay).

Tested on Energy 21895 CM ROM