View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:50 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkus82 View Post
I was just wondering, although not a big deal, when I am roaming the wifi icon shows up instead of a roam icon. Like I said not a big deal. Great rom!
not sure iv'e noticed it before, but it could be since my taskbar icons might be a little old and not fully compatible with the newer sys's.
thanks for the comment and the info... ill look into it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils