View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:31 AM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i have a request from u guys...
i really wanna change up the theme... if any of u guys saw something they liked somewhere and would like to see in the rom in the future... please show me a picture or send me the link to it.
anything i would be cool, manila theme or 6.5/6.5.x theme, taskbars... anything that u guys like...
im trying to come up with a newer look.
originally i was supposed to be helping the guys who made the gtx theme so i had access to it before it was released and thought about using that theme... but i saw that someone beat me to it as soon as it got released... so i think ill skip that theme.
I like many aspects of your current theme, but yes maybe it's time to change it up I'll definitely look around and see if I find anything that's exceptional. I will say GTX does look pretty nice.