View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:11 AM
Zaphod-Beeblebrox
PPCGeeks Regular

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{3/13}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {23547 Stock&Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Sorry you do not like the dialer, it is my fav. The restore feature is something I am yet to figure out, not sure if its related to cooking it all in or if it is the theme itself. I will attempt to find a proper backup for settings in the future. The Opera thing should be an easy fix, I used RaidZero's Opera 9.7 package and it must not have the proper reg for default. I may just do away with 9.7 all together and just keep mini and 10 in and set 10 to default.
No need to be sorry. That's what phone customization is about. I was just reporting that I couldn't get the black theme dialer to install. Ended up removing a few things and tried to reinstall CMYLXGO's black theme and it worked. That along with the XL dial pad make a pretty good screen for these 'old eyes'.
I vote for doing away with 9.7. I read elsewhere that Opera10 has hit final, and I'm still using Mini wherever possible. Between those two, I don't see 9.7 as necessary.
-Z