View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:54 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
The issue before was not enough modules recmodded, so too many modules in slot 0. With the new NK6.5, we don't need to recmod, so I don't know what would be causing this issue now.
i am really not sure what to say...
u know i don't use 6.5.5 roms... just 6.5... so for me its all good...
the only thing i can think of as an answer would be a bad flash since u r the only one that has that issue.
another option could also always be something that u installed or a regedit that u've added... but other than that, i really don't.
im also not sure if u using the light version or the std version.
cuz something might be missing in the light version, that does exist in the std version... so i would like to think that when rachy said he has no issues he refereed to the same version as u did.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils