Thread: Help (Part's)
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:29 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help (Part's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
I've been having a problem for awhile now with the Touch Screen part having a screwed up color and when you push the bottom right lower hand corner it just gets worse. I tried to take it to Sprint the first time for the ear pieace going out, but they wanted to trade me for a Refurbished one. I said NO because I paid full price for a REAL one that has no problems, but the screen/top pieace. Then they broke a pieace off above the volume.
I then took it in the other day for the screen screwing up, they did the same thing, but they tried to replace just the screen/top pieace, but couldn't. Agaain, the guy broke my phone, the trim on the right hand side and a few cracks.

Anyways I told them to **** off and I will just to see if someone has a spare or just find a broken one to replace.

Question: Does anyone have a spare or broken Touch Pro Phones they don't mind parting out?
I'm just looking for the Touch Screen/top half. My keyboard is perfect fine, camera, speaker phone and the hardware is fine. Just the part that slides open is a problem and I need to replace it.
I do NOT like the Touch Pro 2

Edit: Yes I will pay money depending on a price.
I have to say you are alot nicer than I am. I would have made the dumb employee's manager replace it with a TP2 or another device of my choice. They are now trying to replace it as an insurance claim most likely.
Take it back and tell them that they physically damaged you property and you demand a new replacement not a refurb.