View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Nygel
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/14/10 Sprint Plutonium_V7 SYS 23547**Neodium_V9 SYS 21895 "The Cookie Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bit1 View Post
So, I've been using this Rom for a few weeks now. Loving its stability. Well with V7 Plutonium it seems that when i go to MyPhone and update(the MyPhone included is an older cab) for some reason I lose Bluetooth and data. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I flash back to stock and then to this ROM? I know that's an urban legend to some but I figure it won't hurt.

Step 1: find the rom/radio you wish to flash and download it
Step 2: extract the .nbh file out of said rom package (will usually be named RUU_SIGNED.nbh if the rom is packed in an exe use pocket rar to extract from your phone or 7zip/winrar from your pc)
Step 3: rename the .nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh
step 4: place rom on the root of your SD card (meaning not in any folders)
step 5: power down the device completely
step 6: hold volume down and power (sleep/wake button on the Verizon variant) till the screen boots into bootloader mode (red green blue screen)
step 7: when prompted press power to flash
ste8 8: when the device reaches 2% on pull battery out. (it will be fine)
step 9: after flash wait at lease 1min then hit "send-end-power, when prompted hit the vol. up, when prompted again hit vol. up
step 10: wait for it to finnish, sometimes it will restart on its own, sometime you need to restart it yourself but make sure you wait for the flash successful screen.

thats flashing 101.
if performed this way you will never have to flash back to stock, because stock is 6.1 w/ manila 2.0 and you are running windows 6.5 with sense 2.5