View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Thanks for the tip, and I can second that about 23514 running excellently. I've now abandoned Titanium/SPB MS and am running Sense 2.5 and am quite pleased with it's capabilities and it's performance. One question though, since I was gone from the HTC/Sense world for a long time. Is HTC Birthday functional? What is it supposed to do?
what exactly does HTC birthday do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
anyone know how to silence a phone call without rejecting it?

if u dont care about FB integration, you could use the Rhodium dialer that has a mute ringer option...I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
So if they're both there, just uncheck the files option? Also, I assume this applies to MediaOSFiles & MediaOSModules as well?
yep, just set the "files" folder to false, and "modules" folder to true.....yeah, this applies to any of the folders