View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:21 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I'm not sure, but I don't think HTC Birthday works on our devices (I always cook it in, but it doesn't seem to run for me). If you are interested in a birthday app, look here. It's built with the manila sdk, so it matches the sense feel well.

Thanks. That is the birthday app I've been using. Was thinking/hoping there was an HTC/Sense capability that would replace it, but couldn't find anything.