View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:28 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpot View Post
Couple questions...
1. Could someone point me to the cab that fixes the glitch where the phone displays one remaining text message on the home screen tab, even though they've all been read?
...I know I've seen threads on this, but after trying a few cursory searches, couldn't come up with the right combination of words to find it.

2a. What does your Sprint Provision cab do?

2b. For whatever reason, your Sprint MMS cab was kind of buggy...seemed like the phone would get confused between HTC messaging & WM text messaging. I disabled your cab and installed a cab called:
M2.5.Sprint.MMS.Arcsoft.Workaround-CMYLXGO.CAB
...which works very well.

Thanks!
1. Have you installed any other cab's besides the provisioning and MMS? If so, which ones, as certain cabs can break things. If you have read them all let it sit there on the messaging tab for a second or two and it will go away.

2a. It provisions your data and time zone settings.

2b. It's not buggy, it works fine for me. No confusion on my end. The cab you installed disabled HTC Messaging, so now you have some broken links in your phone tab and contacts, unless that cab fixes those broken links due to no HTC Messaging. All that cab does is enter the setting for MMS for the default wm text app, nothing more nothing less.

3. I never install any additional cab's just for the fact of answering questions like these so there is no interference of any other cabs. All stock MH Rom on my end with no issue's.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.