View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:47 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
a little tip for you guys to check when you're cooking w/ a new sys, now that we're using real AKU.

If the SYS has both BaseAppsFiles & BaseAppsModules, and OSFiles & OSModules folder, make sure you're using the modules folder.....we always used the files folder b4 and it would be easy to overlook. If you're using my 23541 template, you'll see I already have the modules version selected....and I must say 23514 is running excellent!
Thanks for the tip, and I can second that about 23514 running excellently. I've now abandoned Titanium/SPB MS and am running Sense 2.5 and am quite pleased with it's capabilities and it's performance. One question though, since I was gone from the HTC/Sense world for a long time. Is HTC Birthday functional? What is it supposed to do?