View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:49 PM
gokudre
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenScrew View Post
★ Energy Series 23544 Cookie Monster Home
Just sharing my experience regarding battery life...
Original Imagio sucked. Couldn't go 24 hrs even with very little use. New Verizon ROM was a major upgrade to battery life, now could go almost 2 days with little use. Nice.

I've heard some concerns here about battery life on the Energy ROM, and also comments on "giving it a while to calibrate". So, nervously my first two days battery life had me very worried. It sucked! I charged it overnight to full charge, and with little to no use I'm still at 100% now after 10 hours. I can live with that. Maybe NRG baked in a tiny nuclear reactor and my battery will last for infinity!?!

With custom cities added, I'm extremely pleased with the ROM. That's an understatement, its time for me to pay the man his monetary dues!

also try a program called "Bandswitch"..... Your data connection always being active is another battery hog. Bandswitch is a program that shuts off your data connection a set period of inactivity. I got mine set for 60 seconds. As soon as the phone calls for a data connection it kicks back in so dont worry you wont miss anything.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BandSwitch.V2.8.cab (214.9 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!