View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksb1472 View Post
Have let it stay on that screen for five minutes now and no luck. I am also running the 03/05 rom but build 218xx.

Thanks for the reply.

Hmmm. have you tried connecting it to your PC as a disk drive, then manually loading internet sharing (I know you've tried this) and waiting a while that way? What is causing this is something else that requires the data connection (maybe twitter/weather/email/push) isn't telling the OS that it has gone to idle and the connection can then be taken over by internet sharing. Maybe it has something to do with the rhodium build of sense 2.5 or something. Mine usually kicks on after a minute or two though.... Sorry I couldn't be more help.

LAWL