View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksb1472 View Post
Im having an issue with Internet Sharing/Tethering. Whether I plug in USB and I select internet sharing or if I go to the program directly it shows disconnected and USB as my connection but it doesnt allow me to click connect. It is faded out at the bottom next to Menu. I check the reg edit and it shows the settings are correct for the tethering fix. Can anyone help?
My phone ha been hanging up at that prompt on the build I'm running too. The connect button is grayed out because it is trying to connect, for me it will usually connect after a minute or two. Don't know why this started happening though. I suggest to just wait a couple minutes and see what happens. If that doesn't work wait a couple more just to be sure. Good luck and let us know if it works or doesn't and we'll go from there.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 1 times.