View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 04:17 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Data Disconnect Confirmation

How do you remove this? I do not know how long it has been there since I never disconnect my data. One of my users pointed it out and now it's just driving me crazy:

I have tried the data disconnect package from leo 2.10, VZW 6.5, VZW 6.1, Sprint 6.1, even Sprint 6.1 TP ROM. I have also tried all of those ROM's comm managers. I settled on VZW 6.1 comm manager and Sprint 6.1 data disconnect. This *IS* data disconnect since when I swapped data disconnect to sprint 6.1 VGA, the text was drawn correctly. Using the WVGA ones caused the text to not be drawn correctly.

Anyone have any idea? There was a cab posted in my thread called disable 777 notification but it does not work. The cab contains a dummy file named remnot.exe, which replaces remnet.exe and then points to the new file in the registry. remnet.exe does not seem to be part of the puzzle since even when pointed at remnot.exe it still comes up. When remnet.exe is simply replaced with a 0-byte remnet.exe the data connection breaks entirely...

All I want to do is remove this confirmation. I only have one data connection.

I appreciate all help and will give ample amounts of green juice