View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:01 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

The following is after 29hrs of use of the listed ROM. At this point I have read through only half of this thread and have not found any solutions regarding these matters. This is for informational purposes only for the Cook and whoever else would like to know. If you have found solutions or have comments regarding the below information please reply back. Thank you!
---
March 15th, 2010:
ROM: Energy.IMAGIO.23544.Sense2.5_with_MaxManila.Mar.13 .R2
Speed: Excellent - no lag experienced
Design (eye candy): Great
RunTime: 29hrs
Likes: Speed, design, customizable quick links. lower (finger friendly) panel. All around ability to customize.
Dislikes: The only clock that seems to appeal to me (this is just my perspective, there are a lot to choose from) is clock "LF". When that clock is displayed
the Notification Icons (links) overlap the calendar bar.
Error Reporting:
1. Under "People" tab I have noticed a removal of Favorites. Unsure of when the removal occurs, maybe after soft reset.
2. Calendar showing birthdays one day prior to actual day. ex: John Smith's Birthday is on March 15th, Calendar shows birthday being March 14th.
reviewed data under contact, and the birthday would show the correct date (different from the calendar) of March 15th.
3. Using clock "MF", minutes occasionally display duplicates. Ex: Current time is 9:41, clock displays 9:40 with 9:41, the "1" seems to overlap
the "0". This eventually goes away.
4. Home screen disappears: When rebooting the phone I have on occasion tapped the screen (by accident) when manila first loads. This is a "swipe up"
motion (such as to display the quick links grid). At this time the clock (with weather) and everything else above the quick links disappear after
swiping back down. The only fixes seem to be a soft reset and/or a reset of manila (sometimes resetting manila did not work). Resetting meaning
going to the settings menu for "home" selecting windows default to remove manila, then going back and selecting hTC sense to reload it. Do not
experience this if the screen is left alone while loading.