View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/5/10]V4.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsride View Post
My bluetooth is now working with an ear piece but still not with my in dash unit. it sucks but i like your ROM too much to change. this may be a stupid question but does the new version have the footprints tab working and is their a way to get to a screen that has all of my programs? Thanks for your hard work.
Sorry to hear that you can not get the bluetooth to work with your car unit. Question, how old is you dash unit? Is it a builded in, or a 3rd party on add on? The tab for footprints is, but not something that will ever use. Maybe someone else can state if the tab works. Thanks for posting about the rom.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion