View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:14 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
If Im not mistaken, I read somewhere that Verizon had recently made some changes on their server that messed up mms. I'm not sure if you have tried the Arcsoft work around (like us Sprint guys do). I use the htc messaging 2.5 client to manage my text messages, and wm mssaging to handle my mms.
I think that's what NRG cooked into his latest ROM. I had been flashing 2-3 times a day the last week trying everything to get MMS working, but the 3/13 Leo is the first one that worked. I tried the Arcsoft work around on S3 and Xpress Dusk Roms and it didn't work. Energy Leo worked out of the box after running his provisioning .cab. Just thought I'd pass the info along. I actually flashed back to stock the other day so I could receive MMS and that lasted about 20 minutes. I'd forgotten how slow stock ROM was. No picture is worth that torture.