View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
No such issue for me personally..

Hey Sharkie, just wondering - how do you like using Arkswitch as compared to the X2 task manager (which I find buggy and doesn't open up half the time)?
Yeah, X2 is buggy as hell and gets stuck where it won't open but for a second. I have to soft reset to get it to return to normal. I think it has to do with the weather on the homepage somehow. I like arkswitch in that the area on the top taskbar you tap to launch it is big and can be moved around via settings. I like that it always comes up when you tap it and is responsive and not at all buggy.

The only reason I used X2 for so long is because I like the quick access to phone info. like mb in use and so on, but it's more a pain in the ass than it's worth and so I've stuck with arcswitch which is also easily skinnable.

I read on XDA that a lot of people are still using e natives showcase for it's X button functionality. I went to the XDA site to see if perhaps there was a new version that didn't F up email like the one I tried did. I only saw the same version as a few months back. Is there some other new program that I've not heard about that makes the X button actually close programs like it should?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-15-2010 at 03:08 AM.