View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:27 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
The version in the rom is 1.1.1, 1.1.2 is out over at XDA, and is said to have fixed crash issue will test and see...
It did not fix the crashes for me. I have been using it for a while. The bad thing about it is that it trades in the display of available memory for available application slots. He gives some reason for this, but I find the feedback pointless and have ended up creating a cab that creates a shortcut to the built-in memory app just so I can put it on the program launcher.

I have attached it if you find you need it after installing 1.1.2.

Also, I found the program is closed when the phone memory drops below a certail level. I suspect there is some element of the HTC task manager still in the ROM. I ended up mapping a double click of the top button to relaunch Arkswitch so I do not have to navigate in to the tools folder.
Attached Images
File Type: png Memory.png (15.6 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Ninja Duck Memory Link.1.0.cab (16.3 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-14-2010 at 11:29 PM.