View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:42 PM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Learn UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-03-08}

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
What I find interesting is how many people have chosen to read this.

If I posted a thread that said, "I quit: Trading in my TP2 for an I-Phone", I would have several thousand reads and a hundred responses instead of 300.

I am doing it anyway because someone asked for help, and I love all that this site and community has taught me. I am happy to be able to give back and would have loved a post like this when I started.

All good and I am glad people are appreciating it.
The point that you made above is the exact thing that drives me nutz on this site. 90% of people would rather spend their time bitching and ripping on people who do not know as much as they do, rather than sharing the information they have.......

THANK YOU, for being a part of the value add 10%!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.