View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:24 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Items related to the current roms are located at last pages... Other then the 1st page where NRG rom creator may have updated the current rom log file.

cabs etc are on the main list page.. You will see a paperclip with each thread name. This paper clip is where you can quickly download cabs.

Fixes listed throughout may or may not be relevant to current rom. It's best to copy to notepad and when you need or want to try them, you have them.( just remember to back the file up if you redo your system.. Don't ask..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmethod3 View Post
I've been doing some thinking.

Would it be possible for the forum moderators to grant a few of us access to maintain a few posts that would answer all of the regular questions regarding this ROM?

I can see the concern from both sides. Yes there are now more than 1300 pages to go through so searching is quite cumbersome. There are also many different versions and duplicates of files that have been uploaded so clicking on the paperclip is becoming less effective. At the same time, those who help a lot and have been on the forum for some time get annoyed when having to answer the same question over and over again.

There is so much info regarding this ROM, and right now, it is spread out throughout this entire thread. If a few of us could create and update posts, the knowledge would be centralized and much easier for newcomers to access.

I remember when I first came to this forum I did not have a clue what was going on. It would be nice to share what I have learned and give back to this great community we have here.

We all have busy schedules, and there are times where I cannot get on the forum for a couple of days. So maybe a select group could be elected to maintain so when one is gone, the rest can help.

These are just a few ideas. I am not experience enough to handle something like this on my own, but I would like to help. What do you guys think?

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.