View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:36 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
vip my ass after you"figured out" facebook. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl1523 View Post
ok, so i'm still having the same problem linking my facebook bdays to my calendar. I know how you feel about facebook Young DC, and I tried what you said youngpro83, but still only syncs the bdays that were save to outlook. I haven't synce phone to pc yet, do you guys think that could be the issue. Thanks in advanced for any help. Also I think this Rom is the best rom I've used. I have no complaints, so thanks Mr. X, keep up the good work
Yeah I am not sure why u r having this problem. U can try syncing urgent phone up to urgent comp not sure how much that is going to help but its worth a try. Illiteratel test somethings out when I get off today. Ill let u know what I come up with...if anything at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Just because i Hate facebook doesn't mean i don't want you to get yours to work..... X has the perfect rom and i'm always here to help,but i don't use it so it's up to youngpro or Big Daddy Darren to help you with this one..............
Yeah this could be a little tricky. Mine works fine so I am wondering why his doesnt. All my contact who r synced with facebook birthdays show up on my calendar so I dont know till I get home and mess around with it.

Quote:
On another note...
I haven't got any feed back on the wallpaper so i need to know if the placement is right on the MR.X ROM that the clock isn't covering it or what not.................
Oh snap didnt know u wanted feed back on them. I will definitely let u know when I get home. Im going to apply them here shortly.

Quote:
+1 I never like the boring version of myspace, No color ,No music and No TOM
Come on guys facebook is a nice app. IMO its better than myspace. Myspace gets too laggy sometimes. Facebook is nice and simple.