View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl1523 View Post
ok, so i'm still having the same problem linking my facebook bdays to my calendar. I know how you feel about facebook Young DC, and I tried what you said youngpro83, but still only syncs the bdays that were save to outlook. I haven't synce phone to pc yet, do you guys think that could be the issue. Thanks in advanced for any help. Also I think this Rom is the best rom I've used. I have no complaints, so thanks Mr. X, keep up the good work
Just because i Hate facebook doesn't mean i don't want you to get yours to work..... X has the perfect rom and i'm always here to help,but i don't use it so it's up to youngpro or Big Daddy Darren to help you with this one..............