View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:53 AM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Call verizon and tell them you flashed with 6.5 upgrade from them and you started getting the error.

They will need to register your phone on the network again.

Shouldn't be a big deal. Anyone else know a quicker way?
Might not mean anything, but I found if I try going thru the prompts to quick on #228 ( hitting 1 to quick) I would get that ijiot message. Would hang up and let it finish then hit the 1 key & it would...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overproof View Post
It's all good, I got a cab crazy and trigger happy, should have let somebody else be a guinea pig.
Which is why I decided to learn my reg keys lol. Nothing like borking your phone & have to reflash

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I love SASHIMI, once you get used to it its easy, and gets easier. go HERE and HERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I have used XDA_UC, Sashimi, and UC (All great tools) and I have to say that I love UC the best. 10 Minites without touching my phone after a new flash and I am back where I started before the flash.

That is why I am working on this thred:
Learn UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113189

Hey Shaolin. Working on anything new lately?
After reading thru these, I decided which one to work with. I think each has it place and user preference.

Nice to see this forum getting back to normal?? Dont hit me if spoke to soon lol

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.