View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so I feel like a fool for this one. Okay so many of u may know that I have been struggling with this facebook thing for about 2 days and I finally resolved the issue with facebook profile pics as the caller ID......then I was trying to resolve the issue of why my facebook profiles would not update automatically.....Well I resolved it and heres how....u guys r going to kill me...lol......But I resolved the autoupdate issue by waiting 2 hours. See I was having my wife change her profile pic and status and minutes after she did I would watch my phone for it to update when it clearly says that I have to wait 2 hours. So I checked my phone this morning and everything changed. All profile pics and status updates. I felt really dumb and had to post. Especially for those who actually tried helping me to solve this mystery problem.....well I guess its not a mystery after all. haha guys jokes on me. So my concluded test results are if u want ur facebook profiles to be the caller id pictures u have to change dialers. lol and if u want ur facebook profiles to update automatically....u just have to wait 2 hours. So all in all....we have got a perfect ROM on our hands IMO.
Thanks man for the update on Facebook and congrats of VIP!
This post has been thanked 1 times.