View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:27 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenScrew View Post
|23544 Sense 2.5 with Cookie Home tab| Working great here! Love it!

Just a couple questions for any Energy experts that might be out there:
1) Is there a way to get to "All Programs" view like when adding a favorite?
2) Any way to add custom cities to the weather listing?
3) From Home, easiest way to see running programs to kill them or switch to them?
1) Nope.. if you really want that.. use the Sense 2.1 versions..
2) Umm.. yeah ? The weather page ?
3) Tap the top left corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlpreds98 View Post
NRG, one other issue I have come across, I know most peeps dont care for VZN Navigator, but I use it a lot. I found version 5.0 cab, but when i try to start it, I get a "There was a problem initializing the GPS. Please exit and restart VZ Navigator" Any idea's? Thanks.
Sorry buddy.. I dont own an Imagio or a CDMA phone for that matter... maybe someone else can chime in.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR