View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:48 AM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overproof View Post
It won't let me unlock my phone, i keep hitting unlcok and nothing happens.
Slide down not side to side

Quote:
Originally Posted by boushh View Post
i agree, i posted it a while back in here, as did someone else after me and before you. It really is quite slick!

However, i think it's very important for people to know that they can't have a lock password (pin) set before they install this. If they do they will have to hard reset their device to be able to access it again.

i'm not trying to belittle your post, nor am i trying to scare anyone away from this awesome cab, i just don't want to send anyone down the river without a paddle.
cheers !