View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:36 AM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

I like this new lock screen MichyPrima HTC Lockscreen 2.0 WVGA.cab found it over at the xda tp2 thread, i'm sure there a thread dedicated to it, but too lazy to find it (saw it posted the other day), i have tested it on the march 9th cookie rom works great.. just downloaded march 13 now will test and let ya know.. try it out

FYI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post

However, I think it's very important for people to know that they can't have a lock password (PIN) set before they install this. If they do they will have to hard reset their device to be able to access it again.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.7 KB, 288 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MichyPrima HTC Lockscreen 2.0 WVGA.cab (141.2 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by murducky; 03-14-2010 at 01:49 AM.