View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:50 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
you have to create a folder XDA_UC on your SD card
place all the cabs you want to install into the main menu place them there
then in that XDA_UC folder create a SD folder and place everthing you want to install on yur sd card
when you flash the rom while first load it will install everything in that uc folder
That's not how it works. My ROMs features UC not XDA UC. Search "UC user customization is here" on xda. You have to create an SDCONFIG.TXT file and put it on your storage card and that's where you define all the XML and CABS you wanted loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
this is not for settings only for cabs
also keep in mind never reload your backup from 6.5x back to 6.5 you will brick your phone
Nothing you can do on these phone will "brick" them. I wish people would stop using the word "brick" for simply messing up the operating system. A "brick" is a brick. As in.. "unusable anymore" and that's certainly not the case when ALL you have to do in the worst case scenario is hard reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlspawn View Post
When I press the End/Hangup button it does not return me to the home screen, the functionality to get out of whatever I am doing and back to home with a hard button is invaluable, is this a bug or a purposful ommission?
How bout the Home button ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalism View Post
If you can stand it the back button right next to the end one will go back on any screen im pretty sure.

EDIT: I cant seem to get verizon to activate.. i put it to on and then did apply, it asked me to install a cab and then restart. check and im still stuck on sprint.

Choosing verizon and pressing ok doesnt change it either.
You're not "stuck" on sprint. It's simply selected because its the first option.. it's the way that application works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpe01 View Post
Found a possible bug, can't get the Mikrosoft My Phone to work with R2 of the 21895 Sense 2.5. works in the first revision you posted, but not the 2nd : (

**always says failed to connect to server, something like that. everything else still works as far as i can tell.
User or network error. Nothing changed in regards to THAT in between builds.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.