View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Aight, got the wallpaper cab installing properly during customization! Bg is set from the get go! Changing wallpapers is now almost instantaneous where as before it took what seemed like forever for a new pic to load. Now I just have to figure out why that's breaking Arkswitch...

Here's the Wallpaper cab, if anyone else wants it. Add\Delete pics to\from the cab and name the one you want to be your default pic Homebackground.img. This will replace the one that I have set as the Homebackground.img. All the other pics in the cab will be stored in My Device\Wallpapers. Put the Homebackground.img in the windows directory. The other pics can be stored in different a location than Wallpapers if you want, just change the location in the cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Wallpaper.cab (600.5 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-14-2010 at 12:56 AM.