View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
I am planning on trying out Sashimi for the first time after I flash today's ROM. I think I have it set up to create my outlook email account and my hotmail email account. I think I also have it set up to install all of my cabs:

File_Explorer_Extension_(1)
MyStopWatch_2.0
psShutXP Power KeyTProSkinBlue
TOUCH_PRO_MEGA_ARCADE)V2.1
Groovefish
Midomi
Battery Monitor
nueBattery
SprintStock_BT_Power_DLL
TP2-Batt 1%
Opera 10 as Default Browser
Opera 10 Fixes (Default Rotate)
Opera 10 Rotate G-Sensor
Sprint Keyboard Fix

Are any of these unnecessary or useless for this 13th release? Are there any others you would suggest?

Is there a way to quickly restore Quick Links or Home Screen Tabs? Or is there a thread someone could point me to?

Does anyone have an opinion on Sashimi? Is there a better program available?

I want to thank everyone who's posted in this thread. Especially the PunchROM posts. Because every time there is a PunchROM, I know I should try to find out as much as I can about the PunchROM subject so I don't cause one from any of my posts. I've learned a lot from this thread's 1,300 + posts and I know that there are a lot of experts that check it and help. So, thank you all!

Thanks.
You shouldn't need the opera as default browser cab and personally I would rename these files
Quote:
Battery Monitor
nueBattery
TP2-Batt 1%
to this
Quote:
02 Battery Monitor
01 nueBattery
03 TP2-Batt 1%
(I think that's correct)
The reason for this is Sashimi will install cabs in alphabetical order and you want those to install in a certain order as to not overwrite files from the other installs.
Overall looking good though! Fun flashing.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 2 times.