View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 09:48 PM
interestedparty97
Lurker

interestedparty97 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Talk about a waste of post and time... so you bitch about a "stupid" activity from people that spend hours a day helping people and trying to solve problems... obviously unlike you since this is your 1st post and contains neither a question or an answer... just complaining...

If you think that anyone actually thinks that reputation means anything for real... I bet that if you posted a cab called itfixeseverything.cab on this or any other thread here (even with your superior lack of reputation), there would still be 20-30 people that would still mindlessly install it on their phones without any hesitation... then of course all the people would start complaining about things like, why does it slow my phone down, or why doesn't my battery last more than 10mins after installing it, and why won't my mms or keyboard work, etc. When people get tired of screwing up their phone they can either do 1 of 3 things... 1)go back to stock 2)deal with it 3)study and learn from the rest of the people that "actually" contribute some common sense and real help to others that really want to have the best rom they can get.

When people get involved in a forum they all work together for the common goal and if you pay attention YOU know who gives good advise and deserves respect people like NRGZ, SANTOD, Fat boy, Boushh, Flyers2114, x10guy, Shaolinsoldier79, CMYLXGO etc.. just to name a few. People like that earn respect from all of us because they help, not because they have a lot of stats... and the rest of us do our part by trying to offer help when we can. So we try to have a little fun when people like you don't get involved and offer nothing but a waste of time and occational "stupid" comment.

Climbing down from my soapbox now

Thats FUNNY!!!!
PUNCH ROM. LMFAL LOL IRSI LOL LMFAL!!!