View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 05:59 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandDragon View Post
LOL. Everyone starts out as a newbie, but with time I learn. Only a select few are A-holes and unfortunately they stay that way...

Thanks to those actually doing ALL the work on this project!

Thanks to violentz313 with a suggestion at least. Install still hangs for > 10mins on the 4 colour animation even with that tweak to RAMSIZE in STARTUP.txt.

Anyone with actual suggestions why they install isn't working? Like I said I took the zip from Flyers and installed at root without my SIM card....

To not completely drain the battery I pooped the battery out after the 10 mins of waiting...

What is happening during this animation? Is there any info I can collect from what's on the SD card at this point to help people figure what I need to do to get this working????
THANKS!!!
Try a different memory card. It worked for me. My 8GB would stay in the "X" animation screen. My 4GB card worked fine. (same exact configuration).
This post has been thanked 1 times.