View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortycal View Post
i flashed the 23544 build and it is pretty sweet. I love how touch friendly it is. very fast too. haven't had to do an unnecessary soft reset at all yet

One question: since there is no task manager at the top... does this mean programs are actually closed when you hit the X? rather than minimizing like an older builds.
There is a task manager at the top LEFT corner... tap the area for it to reveal itself. But no.. appliations are NEVER closed when you hit the x. You have to do your own app management there

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidunknown View Post
WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT CHANGE THE PRIVISIONING SETTINGS!

I found a setting for carrier privisioning and saw it was set to Sprint. I changed it to Verizon, then it installed a cab file. After a reboot, my HTC Home screen would no longer show up, and the phone would freeze just after booting. Ended up having to hard reset AGAIN and start over. DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!

Why is it set for Sprint anyway?
It's not SET for sprint.. its just the first button in the list. the app is just setup that way.... I would appreciate if you didnt YELL WITH BIG RED LETTERS in my thread. Thank you.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.