View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:09 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

ok.. uploading updated rom's with my patched nk.exe.
still 21895 but with new cookie and config util, plus some more modules... so should be faster.
updated to sys 23547 which is supposed to be very very good compared to all other 235xx builds cuz it has a perfect memory structure. (some one at XDA said so after testing it...).
as usual the sys folder would be up for download also.
i'm going to avoid LZX compression since i can actually feel the difference now between the two kinds.
so...
standard versions will have about 66-69 mb free after flash
and light versions will have about 78-80 mb free after flash
which is not so bad considering we can install all of our apps to internal storage anyways(opera, gm, and such...).

anyways... change log will be up soon and versions will be ready for download in about an hour.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-13-2010 at 04:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.