View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladesteen View Post
Sir,

Sorry to get you irritated. I DID use the "search this thread" option and typed in Wallpaper, Animated, etc.. and could not see how to resolve the issue i was having. I did NOT search for the keyboard issue, so i apologize for that. I am new here and trying to follow guidelines as much as possible.
I was just asking for a little help with the animated wallpaper. Other than that, i really LOVE this Energy that NRG made.

Thank you again!

-Mark
I am not iritated... LOL, just explaining why we play the silly game and try to have some fun. I think the animated wallpaper is not going to be an easy issue, I can't remember exactly but if I remember you can't just use normal animated gif's and have to be built into special files. There are a lot of people working on it though, here is a link I found with some info:
http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/mo...r-htc-sense-25

BTW - Keyboard fix is in post #4 on page 1 of now 1300+ (hence why we play the game)
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!