View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Thanks Eschelon, but I think you took our posts the wrong way. I was just kidding. I really am not that anxious to get the updates. I just thought it was funny that people are actually noticing that Mr. Pippy was online and how everyone was getting so excited over that simple fact.. It was just really funny reading those posts.

This Android project is cool but I'm actually fine with Winmo. Yeah, it's old and familar but it works. I'm thinking that a full working TP2 Android will probably be ready by this summer or later.
Heh, my bad. I'm not the best at picking up written sarcasm at 3 in the AM

Hopefully that post will help others, though...