View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:04 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by makryger View Post
I am going to wait until I get my replacement Imagio (button sticking) before I flash, but it looks like this ROM is awesome so far.

A few questions:
1) Has anyone tried out 23544 vs 21895? Any noticable differences between the two? In both features and stability/speed?
2) One of the things I was disappointed in the stock rom was that HTC used their own special bluetooth stack. As a result, Powerpoint 2010 Mobile was unable to communicate with Powerpoint 2010 on my laptop. Does this one have the Microsoft Bluetooth stack, or the HTC one? Is is even possible to switch to the Microsoft one?
  • The 21895 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner! I recommend you start with this first!
  • The 23544 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.5 series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds are not as stable or perfect, but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.