View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:30 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

Cookie 'Energy' style
  • This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
  • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
  • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
  • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
  • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
Cookie Dinik Glass (glass theme)
  • This is the same as the Cookie version above, but with Dinik's glass theme applied on everything.
  • It currently features the "Valeria" iconset
  • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
Cookie GTX Themed (white theme)
  • This ROM has the white GTX theme applied.
  • Android styled taskbar
  • Matching dialer
  • Matching start menu background and Action screen background
  • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

Standard 'Energy'
  • This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
  • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
Standard 'Reference'
  • This ROM is mostly for people that want a close to stock ROM with the stock visual style. It's also perfect for doing your own customizations.
  • A lot of the cooked in apps are removed in this ROM, the Start menu back to the stock 3 row style
  • Sense and everything else is back to the default HTC green.

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)
  • This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
  • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
  • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
  • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)
  • This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
  • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
  • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click here for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs and fixes...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by NRGZ28; 07-08-2011 at 12:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 57 times.