View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:29 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
|IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|July 4| 21916|29022 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2021

Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Whitestone (Imagio) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.
  • Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
  • A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by NRGZ28; 07-04-2011 at 08:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 127 times.