View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:57 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info
Threadstarter

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [CABS] Mr. Pippy XDAndroid CDMA Rhodium

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i flash roms from sdcard all day but ive tried to run this since day one and still wont work, tried 3 sdcards,3 roms and i get to the writting screen and it just sits and does nothing. never had a issue where i couldnt get it figured out. and ideas? no sim on phone either.
reformat the sdcard to fat32, disable sense, make sure you softreset before trying, it takes sometimes up to 10 minutes to boot, which is very unusual.

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 03-13-2010 at 02:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.