View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:22 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackreisinger1511 View Post
I've tried this several times with six different micro SD cards ranging from 2gb to 16gb (all Class 2 or unknown). I've formatted all the cards in "Disk Management" with the Allocation unit size set to "Default" and I've gotten the same result everytime. I've even went as far as Hard Resetting my device which didn't work either. Please let me know if you have any suggestions cause I'm stumped.
Or maybe it's a partitioning issue where the logical partition is messed up. If you want to you could try makkonen's hardcore partitioning method:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1618404&postcount=525
This post has been thanked 1 times.