View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackreisinger1511 View Post
Thanks for the info, I tried that command but I still can't get the Android build to load. After it displays "CDMA Rhodium Found" it displays an error then displays "Something used micropklt_lcd_ctrl. This function should no longer be used." over and over again until the phone powers off which I imagine is because it runs out of memory. Do you have any ideas what this is and how I could fix it to get Android to load? I know this isn't the best explanitation, please let me know if you need any additional info or if there's some kind of log I can post to help troubleshot. Thanks again for the help.
I see you've been having this problem for a while...

Try to start from scratch. Re-format your storage card (not the phone memory - Android HAS to be run from a microsd card at this point in the process). Format as FAT32. Once formatted, re-download flyers' package from the first post again and unzip the files. Then place them all on the root (which means not inside any folders) of your storage card and then run haret.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.