View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:38 AM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Ok I am running the Feb 26th 21xxx ROM and want to move to the March 9th version. So PLEEEEEASE help me to get this right with hopfully no glitches like some of you have reported being able to do. I am using the Sprint TP2. So what exactly should I do immediately after the flash? Do I go to tools and run provisioning for Sprint or is it set in the ROM already? Do I need to run a keyboard fix cab anymore or not? What about MMS, do I need to run the MMS Fix (2.1) Sprint cab? The Sprint Arcsoft MMS cab?

Please guys, I want to get this up and running as clean as possible without adding unecessary cabs and things. I have read these posts and OMG everybody is saying something different, not to mention about a half dozen different carriers represented. So you rock solid Sprint gurus, please help me out.

Thanks,
After you install the ROM, you will need to run the carrier provisioning in the Tools menu - it will say that Sprint is "on", but you need to click it anyway to really provision your phone. Once you do that, your MMS will work. You will still need the keyboard fix in post #4. This should be all you have to do (other than install your own personal cabs that you like).
This post has been thanked 1 times.